Tuesday 19 September 2017

Update

Hello Everyone 😊
It feels like its been forever, only got a few things to update you all on.

First things first, my teeth: I went to the dentist two weeks ago, as I had pain, had another tooth removed and finally had my consult for my dentures. I will be having my top row done as now I only have two teeth left up there and chewing is hard when you don't have molars on the top or the bottom. So, yesterday, I went back to the dentist for my filling and had my wax moulds done. If you know me by now, I get very nervous at the dentist, this time round, i took my fidget cube with me and for the first time in years, I actually felt calm (ish) plus my dentist is the nicest one I've ever had, he's so calm with me, talks me through everything and takes into account what I want.

After 5 weeks, my mum is fully healed, even though she does get the odd pain now and again. And she still hasn't figured out what food agrees or disagrees with her or not.

So, I've been on Deviant Art for 7 years now and would love to know if any of you have a profile and fancy following each other - https://emyii-90.deviantart.com/

Also don't forget that I'm very active on Twitter, so give me a follow on their please 😊

Speak soon,

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment