31/08/2017

August Favourite's

Hello Everyone 😊
Anyone noticed that this month has gone rather slow. For anyone wondering, my mum is okay, she's healed but still has to take it easy. I have a lot to get through so lets get started 😊

Netflix

Iron Fist 7/10
It took a while to get into this, the "action" didn't really start til the last 4 episodes but it's definitely worth a watch if you want to watch The Defenders.

Jessica Jones 7/10
This was my second time watching this as last time, I didn't end up finishing it but in order to watch The Defenders, I decided I had to watch it, This was similar to Iron Fist, it didn't get going til the last 4 episodes.

Naked 7/10
Love the Wayan's brothers and this was rather funny, a must watch if you need a laugh.

NowTV

Moana 10/10
This was the first film I watched at the start of the month and since then, I've watched it 6 more times 😂 I just love it so much, the story, the characters, the songs, the graphics, to me, its the best Disney film so far and definitely a must watch.

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children 8/10
A rather odd film but I enjoyed it, thought it was a bit freaky at bits but I'm a huge fan of Eva Green.

Storks 6/10
I watched this out of pure boredom and ended up enjoying it.

Batman v Superman 9/10
Loved the action in this film, especially the ending (wont give it away if you haven't seen it) but if you like superhero movies then this is a must.

Doctor Strange 9/10
Been putting this film off for a while now, as I wasn't sure whether I would like it or not but as it's Marvel and he is going to be in future films, I had no choice and I loved it, his character is hilarious and perfect for the role. Can't wait to see him in future films.

Trolls 9/10
I love films like this, singing creatures 😂 especially hearing the sound of silence in it, This film is rather morbid but makes fun out of death, a must watch for both adults and children. Need to watch it again soon.

TV

In The Dark 7/10
Plot: As she grapples with pregnancy D.I. Helen Weeks must return to the hometown she loathes to help her childhood best friend, who finds herself at the centre of a media frenzy following the abduction of two girls.
I love a good mini-series and this one was great to watch. 

Ransom 8/10
Season 1 has just ended and its been a good series.

Dark Matter 9/10
Can't believe season 3 is over already, really hope it comes back next year, would love to see where they go with the story.

YouTube

Moana Soundtrack 10/10 

Pink - What about us 10/10

30 Seconds to Mars - Walk on Water 10/10

Taylor Swift - Look what you made me do 10/10

Demi Lovato - Sorry not sorry 10/10


Dates to remember in September

8th September - AHS Cult - Fox 
10th September - My Birthday 😁
11th September - Liar - ITV
11th September - Rellik - BBC1
21st September - The Good Place - Netflix 
25th September - Star Trek Discovery - Netflix

What have been your favourites this month?

Love, Emma xxx


*All pictures taken off google images and plots copied and pasted from imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment