Wednesday 21 June 2017

Update

Hello Everyone 😊
Anyone else melting in this heat 😂
The UK is currently having a heatwave, don't know how long it will last but it's rather uncomfortable to be in, even the house is unbearable, but I am so grateful to have my room downstairs, at least I can sleep, even with my duvet on.
It was Father's day on Sunday so me and my sister got picked up by my dad, half sister and his wife and we went to the local hungry horse for breakfast. It was very nice. I made my dad a card, to be honest I have no idea where I was going with it but this is what I came up with:

This post will probably be going out on Wednesday, so yesterday, I was sat in the garden enjoying a cold glass of Pepsi when I heard a thud behind me, it was a little bird, it had flown into the window and luckily landed on a chair, so I picked it up, mainly out of reach of the cats and stroked it for a bit, til it could get its breath back then it flew off. Obviously I had to get some pictures:


I was surprised that it didn't peck me at all and I think it enjoyed my gentle touch and a bit of encouragement to get flying 😊
I'm so happy that I could save a life today, I always try and help any animal that needs it, being the animal lover I am.
Hoping it lives a full life 😊

I also got a phone call off the job centre yesterday, asking if I was okay and if i'm leaving the house, she said there is this company that works with them, that helps people like me, try and get back out in the world by themselves so she's passing my details over. So I am willing to give them a go.

As for blogging, this has to be the worst bloggers block I've ever had, I want to change that. I want to enjoy blogging and thinking up new ideas for posts. I'm off to Llandudno on Saturday to a doll house and miniature warehouse/fair thing, I've never been there before, So I will be taking my camera with me, my mum mentioned having a picnic on the pier so I'm hoping to get some amazing pictures for you all.

Are there any type of posts that you would like to see on my blog?
I'm thinking of doing a Q&A, so send me your questions to my twitter: Link
I'm always on Twitter if you want to talk 😊

Hope this is enough of an update for you 😊

See you soon,

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment