01/06/2017

May Favourite's

Hello Everyone 😊
Another month is over, I have a lot of favourites this month so lets get started 😊

NowTV - First Viewing

Mission Impossible 5 - 10/10
Waited so long for this and it didn't disappoint. A must watch if you love the other 4.

Ride Along 2 9/10
If you didn't know, I'm a huge Kevin Hart fan and this film had me crying with laughter.

X-men Apocalypse 7/10
While I was watching this, I got very confused as I've seen every other x-men or related film but I did like the action in it. 

Suicide Squad 9/10
Knew I was going to like this as soon as I heard about it. Loved Margot Robbie. 

NowTv - Re-watching Films

Minority Report 10/10 - Who doesn't love a Tom Cruise film. 
Aeon Flux 10/10 - Charlize Theron is gorgeous in this film and I love the story-line.

Netflix

Kingsman - 10/10
My sister had to persuade me to watch this as I wasn't sure it was going to be good or not, but I loved it and the humour in it was hilarious too. 

The Good Witch's Gift - 10/10
I love all the films and the series. 

Riverdale Finale - 10/10
Once Upon A Time Finale - 10/10
Grimm Season 5 - 10/10 - I watched season 4 last month and was glad that they added 5, So I binged watched it and now I just have to wait til the final season is added. 

TV

The Vampire Diaries Final Season - 10/10 - That last episode broke me so much, I couldn't stop crying, what a way to end a series. Might start watching it from the beginning. 

Born To Kill - 10/10
This mini series consisted of 4 intense episodes, definitely a must watch.

Masterchef UK Final - 8/10
Eurovision - 10/10 - My Eurovision Post

Music

Fall Out Boy - Young and Menace 


Steps - No more tears on the dance floor

Imagine Dragons - Whatever it takes

Katy Perry - Swish Swish

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut to the feeling

Camila Cabello - I Have Questions

Miley Cyrus - Malibu

Games - Pokemon Moon - Been playing it a lot to collect all the pokemon in my pokedex. Nearly there, already have 261 pokemon so far. 

YouTube - Hannah Witton 
This was the first one I watched and I've been hooked since at watching Hannah's videos.

The last favourite this month is obviously my new laptop, I love it, its so fast and playing the sims 4 on it is a breeze. I got the HP 14inch Celaron in black and red. 

I also got some new stamps and made this card 😊
Loved using my watercolour zig pens on these stamps, will be doing more, this summer is definitely going to have a tropical/aloha theme. 

Dates to remember in June

Love Island - ITV2 - 5th June
Ransom - Universal - 5th June 
Shadowhunters - Netflix - 6th June
Ackley Bridge - E4 - 7th June
Orange is the new black - Netflix - 9th June
Orphan Black - Netflix - 11th June
Dark Matter - Syfy - 12th June
World of Winx - Netflix - 16th June
Ex on the beach - MTV - 20th June
Gypsy - Netflix - 30th June

What have been your favourite's this month? 

See you soon,

Love, Emma xxx

1 comment:

  1. Kingsman is one of my favourite films! Plus Taron is such a beautiful man 😍
    Ellis x // www.elliswoolley.co.uk

    ReplyDelete