10/03/2017

Small Stamp Collection

Hello Everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
If you follow me on Twitter then you know I've been waiting on a parcel. I've wanted to do this type of post for a while now. As the title suggests, this is my small stamp collection but I will be showing my large stamp collection soon as well, so look out for that. 
I only own clear stamps, in my opinion, they are so much easier to use and work perfectly with Versafine and Archival Ink.
You will notice some stamps are a bit darker, this is because the ink has stayed on the stamp, they are still usable and are cleaned every time so this wont effect them at all and it always happens.
Under each picture I will tell you the brand. Hope you enjoy this post ๐Ÿ˜Š
These first stamps are from Seven Hills Crafts
 Lawn Fawn - Winter Alpaca

 Newtons Nook - Newtons Birthday Flutter 

 Lawn Fawn - Happy Everything

 Lawn Fawn - Trim the Tree

 Lawn Fawn - Fintastic Friends

 Lawn Fawn - Mermaid for you

Lawn Fawn - So much to say

Avery Elle - North Pole Pals

These stamps are from Hunkydory Crafts
 Scent with Love

 Biscuits Galore

 A Beautiful Ride

 Magical Kingdom

Fairy Sparkles 

Tons of Fun

I got these two from Craftie - Charlie
 Lawn Fawn - Year Five

Lawn Fawn - So Jelly

These stamps are from Create and Craft
Hunkydory for the love of stamps - Unicorn Dreams

These last two are from Clearly Besotted Stamps
 Good Times 2

Got Your Back

Hope you like my small collection, look out for the large collection soon. 

Do you use clear stamps? What brand is your favourite?

Hopefully this means I've got my blogging mojo back ๐Ÿ˜Š also if you would like to see something more craft specific, leave it in the comments below.

Love, Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment