Monday 21 November 2016

Choconchoc Review

Hello Everyone =]
Omg can we just appreciate how amazing these are? They are white chocolate sprouts from Choc on Choc and I was so surprised when I opened the package to see sprouts! I love sprouts (they don't taste like them though) but they do taste amazing =]
These are apart of the Christmas collection, you get 8 sprouts made from white Belgian chocolate and I'm not a huge white chocolate fan but OMG these are amazing, so creamy and moreish (I want more).
These sprouts only cost £9.99, how good is that!
It's weird how realistic they look, I honestly thought they were real sprouts when I opened the box.
I love the fact that this company is based in the UK too. 
Definitely need to try everything else on the website. They do treats for any occasion. 

Don't forget to follow them on their social media:

Would love to know if you purchase anything?

Love, Emma xxx


*This product was sent to me for a review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment