Monday 10 October 2016

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello Everyone =]
I was tagged by the lovely Charlie from Charlie Friend Official to share 7 facts about myself.

1. I had seizures - I was in my teens and I had about 3 fits in one night, the doctors never found out why I had them but they put it down to stress and tiredness. I haven't had one since.

2. I have Asperger's - I was diagnosed last year and still trying to get my head around it.

3. I only have 12 teeth - Neglecting my teeth was the worst thing I could of ever done and I cant get them back, hopefully dentures soon. 

4. I love anything syfy/fantasy - And I mean anything, books, films, tv programs, anime, art.

5. I sleep with my baby blanket next to my pillow - It's a comfort thing.

6. I love tea - Fruit tea, earl grey, green tea, normal tea. 

7. I never recycle or throw away phones - I get attached far too much, so I still have my Nokia 3310 and the cases to go with it. 

Here are the rules for this tag:

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share the link to their blog.
3. Reveal 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10-15 bloggers.

I nominate:

1. Becky
2. Tamzin
3. Alice
4. Parie
5. Marc
6. Steph
7. Victoria
8. Bronagh
9. Jamie
10. Amanda

Loved doing this, took me a week to think of 7 facts haha

Love, Emma xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment