Sunday 18 September 2016

Update

Hello Everyone =]
Only 32 days left til my holiday to Lanzarote =]

I've been trying to get summer clothes even though all the autumn stuff has hit the selves now. I've finally found a swimsuit that fits, I have had to send 2 back already. Now, just waiting on pjs, trainers and crop pants. Hoping they arrive before I go on holiday.
I've started packing my case now, still need a few bits to buy. I'm so nervous about flying, but I'm so excited to be going back to Lanzarote and experience a week away with my family.
I am going to miss my cats though.

I've finally started a bullet journal, but wont be doing a review til after my holiday as it's my first time using one and getting used to it.

I also started buying Christmas crafts to make cards and handmade presents =]

I finished my online CBT course and to be honest, I feel no different, don't think it worked.

Not much has been happening, been watching TV and I've been pinning a lot, you can follow me Here

I don't have much to say, just wanted to write a post as its been a while.

Love, Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment