24/07/2016

Nano-b Review

Hello Everyone =]

I've got an review for you today from a company that make toothbrushes.

This section has been taken from their website: It’s pretty clear Nano-b is not an ordinary toothbrush, but what makes us so special? First, a little science, as it is science that makes our brushes truly unique
It’s Nano-b’s natural antibacterial properties that sets us apart, as we offer a manual toothbrush with 99.9% effectiveness in killing bacteria.
That’s a big claim, and we’re happy to explain exactly how it works.
You wouldn’t guess when looking at them, but each of the Nano-b’s bristles are coated with either silver, gold or bamboo charcoal nano-sized particles. These microscopic particles release negatively charged ions that penetrate bacterial cells, suppressing the cell’s respiration and metabolism. This kills bacteria and prevents further growth on your toothbrush as Nano-b bristles are resistant to any airborne bacteria as well.



I received the silver toothbrush and the bamboo charcoal and gold toothbrush. As I received both, I decided to give my sister the choice of the one she wanted to use for review.

My sister chose the bamboo charcoal and gold toothbrush:

She said: "She like's the feel of the handle, with easy grip. Stylish look of the brush itself, Soft and small bristles make it easier to clean each tooth and makes her teeth feel cleaner than any other brushes she has used in the past".

I chose the silver toothbrush:

If you've read my blog for a while, you know I've always had problems with my teeth so when I received this brush, I was glad that it is small and can easily get round my mouth without any pain. The brush itself is super soft and feels nice when brushing, because of that, I didn't get any pain from brushing and I will continue to use this brush for as long as possible. And as my sister said, the handle feels nice and can be cleaned easily.

Each brush is worth £7.99 but you can buy them in a twin pack for £13.99 or a family pack for £29.99.

They are worth a buy, me and my sister love using them.

You can purchase your own brushes Here

You can follow them on Twitter here =]

Would love to know if you purchase these

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment