31/07/2016

July Favourite's

Hello Everyone =]

This year seems to be flying by and I can't believe were at the end of July already! We had the hottest day of the year this month and believe me, it wasn't much fun, it was unbearable. My mum didn't experience it though as she was probably in a pool on her holiday to Greece.
This month also excited me so much as I went to my second bloggers event and OMG it was amazing, better than I'd ever managed and I had so much fun.
I have a lot of favourite's this month, so lets get started =]

Netflix Shows

Orange is the new black
I started watching this again, after I heard people talking about how sad the latest season was and OMG I cried, did anyone else cry?

Between
It felt like forever waiting on whether they were making a season 2 or not and they didn't disappoint, I'm hoping on a 3rd season as it ended on a cliff hanger. It's a must watch if you like strange scenarios.

Good Witch
I love this so much, I've watched all the TV movies and when I saw this had been added I was so happy, its just so nice to watch, and I'm such a huge fan of Catherine Bell.

Netflix Movies

Xmen: Days of Future Past
I did enjoy this, I've been wanting to see it since it came out in the cinema and I can't wait for the next installment.

Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2
Not sure why I never watched these til now but I enjoyed both, loved the humor and can't wait til the 3rd one gets put on.

Shark Tale
Forgot how much I love this film, late at night when I'm bored, I tend to re-watch films so I don't have to concentrate fully but I forgot how funny this was.

TV

Don't Tell The Bride
Basically this program is about the groom taking over the wedding preparation and the big day without his bride knowing anything. Sometime's it can be quite shocking but I love wedding programs.

The Catch
She's a private investigator and he's a con man, love this program, very gripping.

The Living and the Dead
OMG if your not watching this then you are missing out, it has to be the best British drama on TV right now, it can be creepy at some points but you can't help but watch.

Containment
Who doesn't love a program about a mystery virus killing people? Both me and my sister are hooked on this.

Celebrity Masterchef UK
I honestly had no idea who was going to win but Alexis was amazing so he deserved it. It's been a good series as usual.

Also The Last Ship, The Zoo and Dark Matter are back on TV and they are all so good!

Music
I've been constantly listening to Disney movie soundtracks, they make me happy and I love a good sing along. My favourite song at the moment, has to be, I see the light from Tangled.

Food

It's been rather warm this month, even when its been raining as well so I've been loving ice lollies, especially Twisters.
So refreshing!

Product

I recently purchased the Remington lady shaver and OMG its amazing, I don't like things that vibrate, reminds me of the dentist haha but my legs have never been so smooth and I'm not afraid of cutting myself with it as I can't. It was such a bargain too, £19 for the device, batteries, brush and bag. 

Event

If you didn't know this month I went to a bloggers event called the Liverpool Period Project and it was amazing. You can read about it Here

Would love to know your favourites for the month?

Love, Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment